Joseph Lazerson Founder company Logic Plannig Group. This person is our compatriot. At one time he was in America, where he began to study this business, and in 1999 he opened his company under the same name – Logic Planning Group.
When the demand for financial advice in Russia appeared, Joseph was one of the first financial consultants who transferred the American (Western) experience to Russian soil.
He cooperates with many companies, in parallel conducts the business of financial planning in America, has a huge number of grateful customers. He is married and has 2 adult children.
Facts about Joseph Lazerson
- The founder of Logic Planning Group, Inc.,
- General Broker of NWL, a leading insurance specialist in the field of financial planning and life and health insurance since 1991.
- Experience of cooperation with national and international insurance corporations Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (New York, USA), CNA (USA), Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (USA), ABIC (USA), CMI (GB), and others.
- All types of insurance licenses, financial licenses of series 6, 26, 63.
- Active participant of the “Multi-year Club of Leaders” 1992 – 2010.
Robert Radner joined the Logic Planning Group in 2005, when LPG began working with National Western Life. Before that, he worked with American Bankers, he was the general agent.
Facts about Robert Radner
- General Executive Broker of NWL,
- President of Tough Case Insurance Agency, Inc.
- More than 40 years of experience in the field of Life Insurance and Financial Planning.
- General Agent of several leading insurance companies, such as Genworth Financial (USA), ABIC (USA), CNA (USA), Allstate Insurance (USA) and others.
- Licenses for Life and Health Insurance, CFP (Federal Certificate on Financial Planning).
- Active participant of the “Club of Leaders” 1992 – 2009.